RUN THE RACE THAT RUNS SHELBY FARMS GREENLINE
Shelby Farms Greenline has re-energized our community, connected neighborhoods and become one of Memphis' most loved amenities.
Shelby Farms Greenline is managed and operated by Shelby farms Park Conservancy (SFPC). SFPC is a 501(c) nonprofit organization that works to keep Shelby Farms Park + Shelby Farms Greenline clean, green and safe. Your registration fee helps maintain the trail you love.
In 2012, the Council for Responsible Sport certified the Greenline Half Marathon as the first sustainable sporting event in Tennessee.
Our goal: lower the carbon footprint to Shelby Farms Park and the city of Memphis through this running event
Our Impact: continue to be known as a leader in green sustainable practice encouraging others to adopt our environmental safeguards
In honor of the Greenline's third anniversary, each participant will receive:
- A commemorative buffalo medal made from recycled materials (unless you choose to opt out)
- A recycled t-shirt. Our shirts run large. Please order accordingly - we will not trade shirts.
- Free entry to post-race party featuring lunch by Happy Mexican and live music by East Memphis Trio.
Important dates + times:
PACKET PICK-UP PARTY
Saturday, October 10 | 12pm-4pm
Location | Shelby Farms Visitor Center
Enjoy live music from talented Memphis musicians while you check in and pick up your race packet. No participant transfers.
Don't forget to bring your old cell phone or battery for recycle with HopeLine of Verizon, providing cell phones to domestic violence prevention and awareness organizations across the United States!
Sunday, October 11
Check-In | 6am-7:30am
Start of Race | 8am
Sunday, October 11 | 10am-12pm
Runners are invited to enjoy a complimentary lunch, live music and award ceremony.
- Parking is located at the Shelby Farms Park Visitor Center on the morning of the race (500 North Pine Lake Drive)
- Walkers are welcome, as long as you can finish within four hours.
- No strollers or baby-joggers
- Water stations will be positioned throughout the race
- Finisher medals will be awarded to all participants
- T-shirts will be awarded to all participants
Natalie Wilson | Events + Programs Manager
SHELBY FARMS PARK CONSERVANCY
firstname.lastname@example.org | 901.767.PARK